Denver Website Designs is seeking an extremely motivated, hardworking and exceptional team player for our Client Support and Admin/Marketing team. This is an entry-level position with huge potential to grow quickly within the organization into social media account management, project management or more.
Successful applicants will have a demonstrated enthusiasm to work hard and learn and a willingness to jump in and help in all aspects of the business.
Initial Responsibilities Include:
- Answering phones and fielding client requests
- Writing & editing content/copy for websites and blogs
- Navigating & understanding the entire DWD web design and internet marketing platform, CRM & software suite
- Conducting site updates within the DWD platform
- Writing project & marketing proposals & conducting appropriate SEO research
- Supporting email campaign management, social media management
- Mocking up creative in Photoshop for various marketing materials such as Facebook ads, email newsletters & more
- Supporting project management team with other administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client support role, preferably in a technical environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO terms and best practices with demonstrated social media experience in a professional environment
- Basic Photoshop skills required and basic html knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with setting up and managing paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords very desirable
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & Search Console, DNS configuration extremely helpful
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
- Polite and professional phone etiquette
- Excellent business writing and editing skills – MS Office skills
- Ability to take direction, be flexible and prioritize your work responsibilities daily
Please note: While some Photoshop skills are required, this is not a web design or development position.
Competitive salary DOE. Fully paid health, dental and vision paid by employer after probationary period. Fun work environment.
Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Be motivated, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and learn and this can be an exceptional opportunity for you!