Denver Website Designs is seeking an extremely motivated, hardworking and exceptional team player to join our Web Design team. We have a proven model for helping small to medium sized businesses manage everything Internet marketing.
This is your chance to participate in our rapidly growing business and receive a base salary with full benefits and a potential for stock options for the right individual. Successful applicants will have a demonstrated enthusiasm to work hard and learn and a willingness to jump in and help in all aspects of the business.
Initial Responsibilities Include:
- Navigating & understanding the entire DWD web design and internet marketing platform, CRM & software suite
- Using the DWD platform to build websites, format pages
- Working closely with designers, project managers, and other team members to provide help and support to whatever area is needed
- Conducting site updates within the DWD platform
- Respond to inquiries about our services, schedule and coordinate appointments as needed
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or minimum 2 years professional experience
- Excellent Photoshop, HTML & CSS skills
- Bootstrap Experience Preferred
- Excellent PC and MS Office application skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, take direction and manage deadlines
- Ability to effectively gather and organize information
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, Google products, social media is a plus
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
Denver Website Designs is a Website, SEO and Digital Marketing company that delivers responsive web design and provides fully-managed sites for all types of businesses, large and small. We create attractive, custom websites that integrates a full marketing software suite:
- Content marketing
- Email marketing & re-marketing
- Social media marketing
- Pay-per-click campaign set-up and maintenance
- Reputation management
- Directory listings management
- Call-to-Action marketing with intelligently routed forms
- Lead generation and tracking
- Backlink acquisition
- Workflow management / Lite CRM
If you think this sounds like the job for you, please apply online on our website at: http://denverwebsitedesigns.com/Careers
Competitive salary DOE. Fully paid health, dental and vision paid by employer after probationary period. Fun work environment.
Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Be motivated, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and learn and this can be an exceptional opportunity for you!