Denver Website Designs is seeking highly motivated, hardworking and exceptional team player for our Project Management and Customer Service team.
Successful applicants will have a background in customer support in a technical environment. The right candidate is highly flexible, tech savvy and has a natural tendency towards client satisfaction and a genuine desire to help people creatively solve their problems.
Initial Responsibilities Include:
- Learning & navigating the entire DWD web design and internet marketing platform, CRM & software suite
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing on-boarding assistance via phone and email all with an eye towards excellent customer service
- Conducting site updates and trouble-shooting issues while managing client expectations
- Writing & editing SEO-centric content for websites & blogs
- Writing marketing proposals & conducting appropriate SEO research
- Mocking up creative in Photoshop for various marketing materials such as Facebook ads, email newsletters & more
- Setting up & communicating directly with clients on digital marketing and paid campaign performance, including suggestions to optimize and improve performance
- Creating & scheduling email campaign management
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 1 years experience providing exceptional support to customers for a growing company, preferably a B2B SaaS environment
- Friendly and energetic individual with outstanding phone and communication skills. You must be able to effectively communicate website fundamentals and digital strategy to a range of clients, from the tech-savvy to those with less technical experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SEO terms and best practices with demonstrated social media experience in a professional environment
- Basic to Intermediate Photoshop skills required
- Basic html knowledge required
- Demonstrated professional experience setting up and managing paid social advertising campaigns including Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Familiarity setting up and analyzing Google Analytics & Search Console
- Excellent business writing and editing skills – MS Office skills
- Stellar organizational & prioritization skills, impeccable attention to detail and a true multi-tasker
- Out-going, respectful and collaborative individual
Competitive compensation package includes fully paid health, dental and vision paid by employer after probationary period as well as PTO and opportunity for stock options for the right individuals.
Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Be motivated, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and learn and this can be an exceptional opportunity for you!