Denver Website Designs is seeking an extremely motivated, hardworking and exceptional team player to join our Design/Development team. This is your chance to participate in our rapidly growing business and receive a base salary with full benefits and a potential for stock options for the right individual.
Initial Responsibilities Include:
- Navigating & understanding the entire DWD web design and internet marketing platform, CRM & software suite
- Creating homepage designs using Photoshop
- Using the DWD platform to configure sites, build and format web pages & integrate relevant styling
- Working closely with designers, project managers, and other team members to provide help and support to whatever area is needed
- Conducting site updates within the DWD platform
- Respond to inquiries about our services, schedule and coordinate appointments as needed
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Graphic Design or related field, or minimum 2 years professional experience
- Excellent Photoshop, HTML & CSS skills
- Excellent PC and MS Office application skills
- Customer service oriented attitude Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, take direction and manage deadlines
- Ability to effectively gather and organize information Knowledge of SEO best practices, Google products, social media is a plus
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
Competitive salary DOE. Fully paid health, dental and vision paid by employer after probationary period. Potential for stock options for the right individual. Fun work environment.
Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Be motivated, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and learn and this can be an exceptional opportunity for you!