Denver Website Designs is seeking an extremely motivated, hardworking and exceptional team player for our Client Support and Administrative team. This is an entry-level position with huge potential to grow within the organization into Customer Service and/or Project Management. Successful applicants will have a demonstrated enthusiasm to work hard and learn and a willingness to jump in and help in all aspects of the business. This is your chance to participate in our rapidly growing business and receive a base salary with full benefits and a potential for stock options for the right individual.
- Answering phones and fielding client requests
- Writing & editing content/copy for websites and blogs
- Conducting site updates within the DWD platform
- Writing project proposals
- Light bookkeeping, data tracking and assistance with A/R communications
- Supporting email campaign management, social media management
- Supporting project management & marketing team with other administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client support role, preferably in a technical environment
- Friendly, cheerful, highly energetic individual with outstanding communication skills.
- You will be the primary gatekeeper when answering incoming client calls, so you must be comfortable speaking directly with clients Polite and professional phone etiquette Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Basic Quickbooks skills preferred
- Basic Photoshop skills and basic html knowledge preferred
- Internet skills to include familiarity with major search engines and social media platforms
- MS Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Superior typing skills (40+ wpm)
- Ability to take direction, be flexible to work on new and different projects and prioritize your work responsibilities daily
- Competitive salary DOE.
- Fully paid health, dental and vision paid by employer after probationary period.
- un work environment.
- hone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and learn and this can be an exceptional opportunity for you!